Money, everyone wants more of it. As the song says, “Money makes the world go ’round.” It’s the one thing you never have enough of, no matter how much you have. That’s why we’re always looking for new ways to make money. Many ways are revealed, many are not yet! Here i tried to show you 10 ways to make money.
The good news is that thanks to the Internet there are more ways to make money available to the average person than ever before. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you know or who you know, at least one of these ways will make money for you. The best part of it is that very few of these methods require anything you don’t already have. They do require time and effort, but once you have them set up, many of these money making methods can be self-sustaining.
So let’s start with the list:
- Information Marketing: Information marketing is another way to say sell your knowledge. Successful information marketers can sell e-books and instructional CDs and DVDs. The big benefit of selling information, such as e-books is that you never sell down your inventory. Once you have an e-book you can sell it as many times as you want, and you will still have it to sell.
- Sell on the Internet: This is a great way to make money, especially thanks to various online auction sites. You just take something you no longer need, put it up for sale, and let the money roll in.
- Provide a service: The information economy is another place you can make money. There are always people online looking for others to perform services. These services can range from programming and web design through to writing and could even be as simple as entering captchas. If you can do something someone else needs done you can make money doing it.
- Drop Shipping: The principle is simple. Someone orders a product from you, you contact the warehouse and they ship directly to the purchaser. Since you’re paid in advance you’re essentially making money for a phone call or email order.
- Affiliate Marketing: Another easy way to make money. Set up a website, and have a link to an online retailer. Any time someone follows that link to the retailer and then makes a purchase you get a commission. So if you have a high-traffic site this is a solid way to make money.
- Reseller: All a reseller does is buy something and then turn around and sell it. You can resell anything from products to services. If you live in an apartment building you could get wireless internet and resell it to your neighbors. Or perhaps buy things on an auction site to sell locally or vice versa.
- Joint Venture: An online joint venture allows two people or organizations to make money together by combining their reputation and contacts. For example, if you sell dog food, getting a dog-lover’s forum to endorse your product in the newsletter they send out to all their members is an endorsed joint venture. Your sales will rise as opposed to cold emails because of the endorsement.
- Sub Contract: Another way to make extra money is through sub-contracting. Go on one online job site and find a job, then go to another and contract it out for someone else to do. If you can find people willing to work for the right price you can make quite a bit of money doing this.
- Coaching: Most people have dreams, many people have issues that keep them from achieving those dreams and turning them into goals. Becoming a coach lets you share your methods for success with other people for a price. It’s similar to mentoring, but it’s a purely business arrangement.
- Consulting: Consulting is much like coaching and information marketing, you’re selling your knowledge and expertise. It’s more personal than information marketing, but not as personal as coaching. You are the expert, called in to solve a particular problem. Build a reputation for being the one who solves problems and you can almost name your own price.
There you have it: ten ways you can make money. You may not be interested in all of them, but most people are going to find at least one or two they can use if not more. Best of all there’s no reason to limit yourself to just one. Try them, your wallet will be glad you did. I included bellow a short video tutorial for setup a website. A website can be your turning point in online, so this is very important.
Also you can check documentation of WordPress Before You Install and Installing WordPress. Happy internet maketing!